Much of The Bethlehem Institute's curricula for core courses is available for purchase at BCS Press.
Note that if you have registered for a course, the course tuition includes neither curriculum nor textbooks. Curricula must be purchased separately.
The Bethlehem Institute teaches many different Bible and theology courses. Some of those courses vary from semester to semester because they are designed and taught by different instructors. Some courses, however, are the same each time they are taught, because they are based on a written curricula. This written curricula is organized into groups, or series, of courses. The series are:
- Mining God's Word: How to Study the Bible
- God-Centered Living: Christian Hedonism and the Life of Faith
- Theological Foundations 1: Essentials of Christian Doctrine
- Theological Foundations 2: Essentials of Christian Doctrine
- TULIP: The Five Points of Calvinism
- The Kingdom of God Is At Hand: Understanding Jesus’ Proclamation
- Male and Female He Created Them: Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- The Pleasures of God: God’s Delight in Being God
- Tracing God’s Ways: The Story of Salvation History
Public Square Series
- Abortion Is About God: Reframing a Moral Issue
- Racial Harmony Is About God: Reframing a Moral Issue
- Work With Your Hands: Serving Christ in “Secular” Employment
The written curricula for the above listed courses are available for purchase at BCS Press. The curricula comes in both Instructor's Guides and Student's Workbooks.